How to manage Board exams with my BITSAT and JEE preparation?
Here are the tips to manage board exams with BITSAT preparation.
- Board exams basically test your knowledge while BITSAT/JEE questions test application of knowledge. Acquiring knowledge with clear concepts will take care of you Boards. JEE and BITSAT requires more practice, speed, accuracy and time management skills using various results and tricks.
- Be flexible between solving questions for board exams and BITSAT/JEE. Board exams have step-wise marking scheme, you need to write in points, flowcharts and diagrams are part of the answers. While in BITSAT and JEE, you just want the answer in the shortest possible time with rough calculations.
- Make the best use of your school time to study for your school board exams. The unit tests and pre-boards (half yearly exams) are good time to check your preparation level of boards.
- BITSAT/JEE syllabus covers all your class 12th concepts and topics of Physics, Chemistry and Maths. You will be well prepared for board exams when you prepare for BITSAT and JEE.
- Understanding concepts from BITSAT/JEE syllabus and solving problems will make it easier for you to solve board exams level problems. Writing subjective answers in boards is not difficult if your concepts are clear.
- Solve sample papers of your board, a month before the exams (as per your preparation level).
If you put your best effort, you can score great marks in BITSAT, JEE and Board exams.
Related Page : BITSAT Examination Details