Can you tell me the best books required to crack JEE Advanced?
Best Books Required to Crack JEE Advanced
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Understanding Physics by DC Pandey
- Practice Book Physics for JEE Main and Advanced by DC Pandey
- Wiley’s Halliday / Resnick / Walker Physics for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Halliday, Resnick and Walker
- Problems in General Physics by I. E. Irodov
- Cengage Maths by G TIWANI
- Comprehensive Mathematics for JEE Advanced by Tata McGraw Hill publications
- Problems Plus in IIT Mathematics by A Das Gupta
- Arihant Problem Book in Mathematics for IIT JEE by SK Goyal
- NCERT Textbook
- Problems in Physical Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced) by Narendra Awasthi
- Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd for Organic Chemistry
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J. D. Lee for Inorganic Chemistry
- Modern Approach to Chemical Calculations by RC Mukherjee
You don’t need to buy all the books listed here. For JEE Advanced preparation, quality matters more than the quantity. A well prepared JEE study material is sometimes more than enough.
Hope it helps.