What are the tips and tricks to master organic chemistry for the JEE?
Tips to Master Organic Chemistry for JEE
Here are some of the tips and tricks to master organic chemistry for JEE.
- Focus on understanding, not just memorization. Memorization is good as long as you are understanding the concepts deeper.
- Keep doing questions frequently. After doing a problem, ask yourself what you learned from it, instead of just mentally ticking it off and moving on to the next one.
- Make a notebook of mistakes you make and revise it regularly.
- Make note cards to learn reactions (with examples and mechanisms).
- Solve all the questions from previous years papers (minimum 10 question papers).
- The key in organic chemistry is to revise as many times as possible.
The best way to master organic chemistry for JEE is practice, doing problems and problems, and as you are practicing, you are retaining all the mechanisms for a long term without actually memorizing the mechanisms only for a test.
Related Post : Tips to Improve Organic Chemistry For JEE