What should be my strategy to complete JEE syllabus in one year?
Ideal strategy and tips to complete the JEE syllabus in one year.
- Create and follow a study timetable to cover the complete JEE class 11 and class 12 syllabus in one year.
- Work hard work with consistency. Finish your daily, weekly and monthly targets.
- Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, mistakes while solving problems, etc. Include your own shortcuts and tricks.
- Be consistent in your studies. Practice questions on a daily basis and revise the topics frequently from your notes.
- Practice a lot of mock tests (online tests preferable) to prepare an ideal exam strategy.
- Learn the right method for practicing JEE problems.
- Clear all the doubts whenever arises. Don’t ignore any topic just because you think it’s too hard. You should have a general idea about every topic.
- Join a good JEE online coaching if you haven’t, which can provide you with precise guidance to complete JEE syllabus in one year.
- Avoid studying from multiple books and material. If you have joined a coaching then your JEE study material is more than enough to cover the syllabus.
- Keep your focus and concentration intact till the end of the JEE preparation.
Cover JEE syllabus in one year through IIT JEE 1 Year Online Course.