Can you tell me how to complete my JEE Main syllabus in the last 2 months if I have not started yet?
Tips to complete JEE Main syllabus in last 2 months
- Divide the time you have for JEE Main into two segments : syllabus covering and revision.
- Set the amount of syllabus to be covered and MCQs to be practiced, for each week.
- At the end of each week; make an assessment of your strengths and weakness.
- Don’t miss out on the important topics for JEE Main.
- Give online mock tests. Take a look at each test and analyse if there’s anything you can do to increase your score.
- Improve your speed, accuracy and time management skills. This is possible with lots of questions solving and practice.
- Avoid multiple reference books and material. A JEE coaching material is more than enough to cover the syllabus.
- Make notes of important terms, formulas, reactions, mistakes while solving problems, etc.
- Join a short crash course to learn tricks and strategy for clearing JEE Main in 2 months.
Related Post : Study Plan to Crack JEE in 2 Months
Hope it helps.
All the best and welcome to the community @Zoya